Saturday, February 18, 2017

I'm In the Mood For...Troublemaking Visuals

Greetings again.  Hope someone IS out there...

This time, to lighten up the mood just a bit, yet still make a point or two, I thought I'd post some visuals of thoughts about what I've been observing.

Excuse my relative lack of graphical skills, but the idea is just to see what I can do, make a point, and maybe even have a bit of fun.

First visual:  I'm sure you've all probably seen that Liberty Mutual Ins. commercial that I just can't stand; the one with the oh-so-perfect Mom and kids.  But can you imagine them doing that with the "perfect" family being African-American?





















Next visual: what if there were to be a more open, welcoming approach to immigration?





One more: what about the women (I know it's "words" but I thought this might make a nice presentation)?






Would love to read your thoughts.

And be sure if you find this post or any post here of value, that you comment and/or share. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?