Sunday, October 18, 2015

What's Going On With Google/Blogger?

There are strange things happening with Blogger/Google.  I'm getting very concerned about privacy and security.

I'm not sure at this point if I will move the blogs or even continue them, as I seem to get little support, sadly.  I really try to put out some meaningful posts and information, but it's getting harder and harder to keep going with no comments (not even argumentative ones), no feedback, and having gotten so little encouragement.

Then there are developments with Google/Blogger that are really giving me pause.  It all started with a new two-page sign in a few months ago.  I don't think it will get better...

I'm just not sure what to be doing right now.

And strange things continue to happen with Blogger/Google.  When I logged in to check things, got a strange my account page.   And the forums keep changing, getting even harder to use and get help.  So I am thinking even more seriously about moving my blogs - that is ---- if anyone will read them.  Please folks, I really could use a word or two of encouragement.  Really...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?