Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Need Your Nelp!

Dear Readers:

I do believe there are some of you out there; thanks for visiting. I know there have been page views and I hope readers will explore other posts and also return.  Getting some comments would be great, so as I've said before please don't be shy!  I really would love to hear from you.  REALLY.  Comments and conversations would be most welcome!  I blog to create awareness and discussion of issues, for creative expression sometimes, and of course, to connect with others - so communication from readers would be extremely helpful!

Also, while digesting the updates to some recent posts, please also consider helping by:

  • sharing a post  --- there are share buttons at the end of each post.
  • ssubscribing via e-mail ---- there's a quick form on the right sidebar.  Would be lovely to know that there are actually subscribers who would get posts right to their inboxes.
  • or subscribing via Atom;  if anyone uses that; there's a link at the bottom of the page.
 And the same is true for my other blog, Daisies and Diamonds! All are welcome to visit there as well.

So let me know what's going on with you and also help spread The View From Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?