Monday, August 10, 2015

Hiatus

I think it's clear my blogs need to go on hiatus.  I am very sad about this.  I have put quite a bit of effort into them, into giving information, addressing issues, doing poetry, fiction, visuals, and sometimesjust trying to have a bit of fun.

However, I am not receiving much, if any, support.  I have practically begged for comments, but it's extremely rare to get any response.  Thank you to all who have commented, but special thanks and blessings to tomeshew and tombrownsschooldaze ----- your comments helped me hang in for as long as I have.

I have NOT asked for donations.  Just a comment or some word of acknowledgment or encouragement once in a while.  That's all.  However, since support isn't coming, I'm concluding that at this time, it's just not worthwhile to continue.  I'm just too disheartened and discouraged.

Will I actively blog again?  I don't know right now.  There's always a lot to share, but talking to an empty room for too long is really dispiriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?