Friday, November 28, 2008

Turn off "Cold Case"

To everyone -

I urge everyone to turn off the show "Cold Case" - at least Sun. night. This is a show I've watched in the past but probably will not again.

When I saw the promos for the new episode scheduled to air on Sun. night, I was so upset and shocked that I was unbelieving and speechless. The story line concerns an African American politician whose slogan is 'Change' and who gets murdered. I just don't know how those who came up with this could be so insensitive. It is certainly in extremely poor taste.

I further urge EVERYONE to contact CBS, local affiliates and whoever else might help. I think that it might be great idea if they were to pull this episode. We just don't need this sort of bad taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?