Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Anyone Home?

I've been debating whether to write this, but I've come to the conclusion I must.

Is anyone reading my blog(s)?  Are the posts of any value to anyone?

I ask because I have gotten so few comments over the years and now over 200 posts here at TVFH (and I think just over 40 at D and D).  I do thank and bless those who have left comments.

I need to know whether this is still worth doing, or if I am just wasting my time.  I do put some effort into the posts, and if no one cares, why should I keep it up?

Please, if this blog has any value to you, consider leaving a comment, just once in a while.  Consider subscribing by e-mail.  Consider passing the link(s) on to others.  I can hardly say how demoralizing it is getting so little feedback. So please let me know if the blog(s) are still worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?