Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Guess Whose Birthday It Is

Well, it's time again to send up birthday wishes to - guess who!

Happy Birthday, John Adams!  Hope it's a great one for you.  Time does fly by (I think this one's number 278, but who's counting?) - at least for us down here it still does.

I'm still working on the biography; David McCullough has certainly done a fine job, but it is a big project to get this one finished.  One day I WILL get through it!  I noted that Mr. McCullough said on your life portraits program (C-Span) that you Adamses, down to present day, firmly believe in education.  As an educator (retired now) I second that for sure.

Well, as usual, I'll ask you to help keep an eye on us down here.  We could use it.

And today, celebrate and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?