Friday, September 20, 2013

CUNY Protests

I am again dismayed about the treatment of peaceful protesters.  This time at CUNY, protesting against ret. General Petraeus.  You can read about it here .

When will people start demanding that police stop using brutal tactics on peaceful protesters?  We cannot remain silent.  We must raise our voices in support of those who dissent. Yes, sometimes, those who dissent may be distasteful to us; however, if they do things peacefully, nonviolently, we must decry any such brutality used against them.

You can also read the support letter/petition including contact info for adding your signature.

And one more time:  I know I'm getting page views.  I would hope that someone would leave a comment or two.  I do put *some* effort into these posts; can't someone even spare a moment to comment - good, bad, indifferent?



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?